Thank you for your interest in joining the SAC. Applications to join the committee are open. Please fill out this application form.
If you have additional questions please email us if you are interested at StudentAlumniCommittee@uchicago.edu.
We look forward to reading your application!
The Student Alumni Committee is a group of students that is committed to offering unique opportunities in alumni networking and development. Committee members demonstrate excellent leadership skills and active involvement with the UChicago community.
- Access to exclusive professional development sessions and mentorship opportunities
- Hands on event planning, marketing, and leadership experience
- Regular interaction with alumni and University administrators, including Dean Boyer
- Special opportunities with the Alumni Association and other Development/Alumni organizations in Chicago
Members are expected to:
- Attend all meetings with no more than one absence per quarter
- Organize and participate in events including Philanthropy Week, Homecoming events, and Dinner with 12 Maroons
- Make a gift of any size to the SAC undergraduate giving campaign
For more information, email us at StudentAlumniCommittee@uchicago.edu.