SAC Presents: Banner Competition 2022
Work together as a house to show your UChicago pride by making a banner to display at the 2022 Homecoming Block Party—with the chance to win a prize! The winning house will bask in glory and a Study Break with your house, hosted by the Student Alumni Committee. Questions? Contact StudentAlumniCommittee@uchicago.edu .
Here are the rules:
- Supplies will be provided, including water-based acrylic paint, paint brushes, and a canvas.
- Only one group per house may enter the competition.
- Banners must be completed and returned to the Center for Leadership and Involvement by Friday, October 14, at 10 a.m. (CDT).
- Banner design should reflect your group and must include the group’s name and incorporate the words “University of Chicago” or “UChicago.”
- Banners will be reviewed and may not contain any inappropriate or profane images, verbiage, or innuendos.
- The Student Alumni Committee will confirm that each submission has followed all rules before being officially entered into the competition.
- Three winning banners will be decided by popular vote (one vote per person) by Homecoming attendees, both in person and virtual.
1st place house will receive an ice cream social OR pizza party study break.
2nd place house will receive a coffee and donuts study break.
3rd place House will receive a milk and cookies study break.
One team per house. Each banner must be completed by a minimum of three people.
Collect your banner competition supplies at the Center for Leadership and Involvement beginning Thursday, October 6th until Tuesday, October 11th.