The Student Alumni Committee, Physical Education and Athletics, UChicago Dining and the Center for Leadership and Involvement are very excited to invite you to participate in Maroon Mondays! Show off your UChicago pride by wearing maroon every Monday. Throughout the year, we'll be around campus where you to join us in your maroon for photos with Phil the Phoenix, free giveaways, great treats and Maroon Mondays swag.
Our first Maroon Monday of 2017 will be in the second week of January in the Reynolds Clubs!
Wear Maroon to receive unique prizes & snacks, including the chance to win a Phil the Phoneix bobblehead!
In order to get your chance to win a bobble head, you have to complete the following:
Wear Maroon that day (REQUIRED)
1. Picture of the student in maroon in their favorite spot on campus
2. Post a picture of you at your favorite spot on campus on your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram page. Make sure to tag us!
3. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram page.
4. Vote for the Spring Quarter movie on the quad.
5. Take a picture with Phil the Phoenix.
6. Post a photo of you at the Winter Uncommon Nights or Midnight Breakfast.
7. Wear a temporary tattoo of the athletics “C” or “I ♥ UChicago” (given out by us at the table).