Thank you for your interest in joining the SAC. Applications for the 2016-2017 are open through November 4th. Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/TNNCEvFBcDXIxD7M2
We look forward to reading your application!
The Student Alumni Committee is a group of students that is committed to offering unique opportunities in alumni networking and development. Committee members demonstrate excellent leadership skills and active involvement with the UChicago community.
- Access to exclusive professional development sessions and mentorship opportunities
- Hands on event planning, marketing, and leadership experience
- Regular interaction with alumni and University administrators, including Dean Boyer
- Special opportunities with the Alumni Association and other Development/Alumni organizations in Chicago
Members are expected to:
- Attend all meetings with no more than one absence per quarter
- Organize and participate in events including Philanthropy Week, Homecoming events, and Dinner with 12 Maroons
- Be active on at least one subcommittee
- Make a gift of any size to the SAC undergraduate giving campaign
- Write thank you notes to donors
For more information, email us at StudentAlumniCommittee@uchicago.edu.